Day 1: Tools
In order to successfully complete the next three weeks, you'll need the following:
- Mobile Device
- Organized Workspace (it will help you think)
You'll also need to download, setup, and study Apps that allow you to proficiently organize, communicate, and create on the fly.
- Scan documents, receipts, and IDs with TurboScan or FineScanner: PDF Document Scan
- Save logins and passwords with 1Password, Dashlane or Keeper Password Manager
- Sign and organize documents with SignNow or Adobe Sign
- Organize, pay, and receive finances with InvoiceSimple, Mint, QuickBooks, Paypal, CashApp, and Venmo.
- Edit videos through VideoShop
- Communicate through Slack, Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp
- Create, accept and decline calendar invites via iOS and Google Calendar
- Create and reply to E-mails with Mail, Microsoft Outlook, or Gmail
- Organize your tasks with Asana, Trello, or Any.Do
- Relax and meditate by listening to Relax Melodies, Headspace, and Calm
- Use Namechk.com to see if your brand name is available
Have anything to add? Join the conversation below.